If you’re like me with a busy life, often times you forget your coffee because you’re pulled away in different directions (literally four) to do something else.
Eventually you find it somewhere under a chair cold
(maybe this is just me;I don’t own a coffee table minimalist life bla bla bla).
Or when I brew coffee in my french press, I always have a little left over. Since I’m a bum, I’ll leave it there until after lunch, well this is a good way to consume it.
- 1/2 cup of black coffee
- 1/2 cup of plant based milk
- 1 tsp of cacao powder, no dutch process
- 1 tsp of maca –
- 1 tsp or more of agave, or sweetener of choice
- Combine Ingredients into your sealing portable coffee mug, and shake.
- Shake Shake Shake, – this makes it frothy without any fancy gadgets
- Pour into pretty cup of choice