No lie, it’s true.
You should have all these ingredients on hand, so if you preheat your oven to 325 now, you should be done with these cookies before you read this post twice. (I used the 5/6 dial setting)
PREP TIME 5-10 mins COOK TIME 11 minutes
Servings: 12-14 (cookies) Category: Dessert Snack, Vegan
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour- use whichever you have
- 1/2 cup of sugar, sometimes I use more, sometimes I use less
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips, sometimes I use more, sometimes I use less (ENJOY LIFE brand)
- 2-3 tbsp of hemp milk, use what you have!
- 2 tbsp of oil, coconut or sunflower
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract, don’t worry somedays you have it somedays you don’t
- Measure out all ingredients
- Dump it into one bowl
- Use a spatula to mix, then hands
- Determine if it needs less or more milk, needs to have a nice consistency
- Scoop using a tbsp onto a baking sheet, I use a pizza stone un- lined, it’s been accumulating grease for god knows how long….
- Bake for 11 mins @325 depending on your oven. Be careful when moving to a cooling rack they will be a little soft, use a spatula.
- No need to wait, they will magically disappear in 15 minutes, just enough time for you to realize you should have doubled the recipe, or enough time to get started on the 2nd batch.
For Jocelyn! Otherwise I would have kept procrastinating…
Enjoy these cookies for any occasion and love your babies/fur-babies or mates.
P.S. My husband says each bite is like the first. Let me know if you agree!